FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRITERIA

Result..... Looks like my 3800 will get me to dreamland!!

If it's half as good an atmosphere as the semi it'll be amazing<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BigBlueNick said:
I should be ok as i have over 4250!
I would be interested to see how it affects me now that some cup scheme fans have to wait until after me!
Maybe i might have a chance of a Cat1 ticket?

Personally I can't see why anyone would want to pay £115 for a ticket when you have a choice. the view was fine from the £40 semi ticket seats

Needed bloody oxygen when I got to row 42 in the top tier...... That was £40

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

Matty said:
Looks like I'll have to wait until the Saturday, unfortunately my dad will have to wait until the CDS date (Tuesday) so we'll have to sit apart.

i'm in exactly the same situation as you mate. my window is on the saturday but my son's is the tuesday. however if we both get a ticket that will be the most important thing.

Matty said:
Looks like I'll have to wait until the Saturday, unfortunately my dad will have to wait until the CDS date (Tuesday) so we'll have to sit apart.

Wait till the day the second card is eligible. That's what I did for the semi

We qualify on the same day as CDS but are on that anyway so same day regardless. 5 am start!

sweynforkbeard said:
The fact that I have saved every foot long hot dog wrapper for the last five and a half seasons apparently counts for nothing.

Lol.... At £4 a pop you've spent a mint too!!

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm --

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sounds to me like they think it will sell out at around 3,500 points.

Surely 3250 if that's where the criteria goes to. Queues on that day will be big!!!

Bite the bullet and phone, costs the fee but piece of piss<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 pm --<br /><br />
nashark said:
For this one, it looks like it's just going to be the hardcore going.

And so it should, the people who've been going through thick n thin deserve to see something awesome for once....

Im going 4100 points but 1 son will be happy and one son will be gutted.

3 or 4 year old kids don't need a ticket, so stop moaning about little kids nicking your ticket and ask yourself why youv'e got a paultry amount of points.

I've got 3900 so should be ok. It has the makings of being one of the best Cup Finals ever. Stoke I think are the loudest home team in the country but if City get the awesome support given at the Semi we will easily match them. Big,big game. Cannot wait.

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

as i posted on another thread,kids up to the age of say 5 could sit on their dads knee at no extra cost and no extra ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.