FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

just a question

are the posters who advocate points only, giving equal status to seasoncard and citycard holders?

and to the poster who said he had mates who stopped going during the pearce years but have plenty of points should get a ticket?
they gave up their seasoncard THREE years ago, but are loyal enough to get a ticket before seasoncard holders?

squirtyflower said:
just a question

are the posters who advocate points only, giving equal status to seasoncard and citycard holders?

and to the poster who said he had mates who stopped going during the pearce years but have plenty of points should get a ticket?
they gave up their seasoncard THREE years ago, but are loyal enough to get a ticket before seasoncard holders?
Thats why it has to be SC first. Same at every club.

squirtyflower said:
just a question

I don't think kids should get in before their loyalty points level kicks in. Citycard or season ticket holder doesn't bother me.Current or former ST holder doesn't bother me. If you quit your card three years ago and still have enough points then good luck to you. You've obviously put your hours in, at a time when there wasn't much reward on the field.

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
just a question

I don't think kids should get in before their loyalty points level kicks in. Citycard or season ticket holder doesn't bother me.Current or former ST holder doesn't bother me. If you quit your card three years ago and still have enough points then good luck to you. You've obviously put your hours in, at a time when there wasn't much reward on the field.
i think those that gave up on city three years ago have shown exactly where their loyalties lie

I'm on 2460. Because I've only had a ST for 3 years I'm willing to concede I'm by definition a JCL in that department for my own reasons (notably because my dad works a lot of weekends which would've made buying a ST a waste of money for him so I had to wait until I could get one on my own) and I have to pay for it myself. I also have no complaints about the loyalty points system in this case (mostly); people who've been to more games than me get more of a priority. No complaints there except for the child allocation thing. Though I don't want to become involved in that debate. The thing I'm angry about is 45% of the tickets go into the abyss. Swallowed up by sponsors etc; people who couldn't give two fucks who wins the cup. When you think that you could nearly fill CoMS with the number of tickets that go missing, you realise how much of a disgrace it is.

out of interest at what point tally for the semi did the sold out signs go up

pissedagain said:
out of interest at what point tally for the semi did the sold out signs go up
1250 points. Which really is a first year ST holder who's been to one of the 100 point cup games.

ok i know we ve got less for the final and on a previous thread i said anyone with 2500 will get one...now you ve told me that i stand by it, i ll be amazed halfpenny if you dont get one

pissedagain said:
ok i know we ve got less for the final and on a previous thread i said anyone with 2500 will get one...now you ve told me that i stand by it, i ll be amazed halfpenny if you dont get one
I hope you're right mate, honestly I do. I just can't see it right now :-/

its natural you ll be worried i bet you was for the semi...i still say you will get one..pm me and let me know what happens, i ll try and keep my eye on it to see when the cutoff is, but i reckon you ll be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.