FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

Skashion said:
Fanny Fart said:
Its this simple kids - don't have enough points to get a cup final ticket? Means you haven't been to enough games.
Apart from the fact that adults with enough points are allowed to take one junior no matter their points total, and those in the CDS get parity with those with 3250 points, and present seasoncard holders get priority over those who used to have one and now have a Citycard but still have the points. Bollocks, it's very simple from where I'm standing. It should be on points; the end. It doesn't matter if you're CDS (CDS'ers should just receive extra points), or a Citycard holders, if you've earned the points you've earned the right to go, juniors included.

this.

Skashion said:
Fanny Fart said:
Its this simple kids - don't have enough points to get a cup final ticket? Means you haven't been to enough games.
Apart from the fact that adults with enough points are allowed to take one junior no matter their points total, and those in the CDS get parity with those with 3250 points, and present seasoncard holders get priority over those who used to have one and now have a Citycard but still have the points. Bollocks, it's very simple from where I'm standing. It should be on points; the end. It doesn't matter if you're CDS (CDS'ers should just receive extra points), or a Citycard holders, if you've earned the points you've earned the right to go, juniors included.

I agree completely. I've always had a season ticket so the way it is at the moment gives me a much better chance of getting a final ticket yet I believe what you suggest would be the best and most fair way. My mate probably has as many points as me (4250) on her accesscard and went to every away game for years back in the dark days!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:

this.

Anyone with less than 3250 only has themselves to blame - probably the same people crying that they couldnt afford the £15 for Leicester at home but can suddenly find over £200 for a day out in London.

Fanny Fart said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Anyone with less than 3250 only has themselves to blame - probably the same people crying that they couldnt afford the £15 for Leicester at home but can suddenly find over £200 for a day out in London.

sounds fair enough too me, should be plenty of tickets for those who want one
with the prices and travel costs being so high,
there will be a lot of wife and 2 kids to support tales like we had for the earlier cup games wont we?

Fanny Fart said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

this

tonea2003 said:
Fanny Fart said:

sounds fair enough too me, should be plenty of tickets for those who want one
with the prices and travel costs being so high,
there will be a lot of wife and 2 kids to support tales like we had for the earlier cup games wont we?

Yep, gonna be alot of kids going hungry this month cos daddy is going to the cup final

Fanny Fart said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

bang on the money.

AlthamBlue said:
mcfcliam said:
If I don't get one, fuck it, not arsed.

I do know that I'll be at Blackburn, Everton and Bolton though...some of the CDS members won't be.

I will be arsed. Not the end of the world though, there'll be more finals :-) See you on Monday at Blackburn. I'll be the fat pissed up bloke singing :-)
How will he be able to tell us apart? ;-P

The lad who said it is all points is bang on the money. It shouldn't matter about anything else other than points. If someone has more points than me and gets a ticket then fair play to them but for some kid with 500 points then thats a bit of a sickner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.