FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

I should be ok as i have over 4250!
I would be interested to see how it affects me now that some cup scheme fans have to wait until after me!
Maybe i might have a chance of a Cat1 ticket?

BigBlueNick said:
I should be ok as i have over 4250!
I would be interested to see how it affects me now that some cup scheme fans have to wait until after me!
Maybe i might have a chance of a Cat1 ticket?

Personally I can't see why anyone would want to pay £115 for a ticket when you have a choice. the view was fine from the £40 semi ticket seats

what a joke got2800 points been to away games this year, when we have not sold all our tickets.but some one in cup scheme gets in before people who have gone 2 loads of away games, birmingham away loads of empty seats in city end. plus i dont have a bank account ,how unfair mr cook .

I think city have done well with the criteria. When the club get 25k tickets and we have more season ticket holders that that then basic maths tells you some will unfortunately miss out. When i got my semi ticket i was told they wouldn't put info out down to the number of points they have if they didn't believe it possible to go that low.

With that in mind i think the last criteria listed is where the club expect to sell out. They have dropped the criteria in bigger chunks at the start as there are enough tickets to accommodate those supporters. Right at the end the criteria goes down by 250. Another reason for the big jumps i believe is so people can plan travel etc further in advance than for the semi. Some complained they wouldn't know until a week before if they could get tickets for the semi and so struggled with transport etc. They also leave themselves more time to add further criteria should they not sell. I think this system is as fair as they could do it under difficult circumstances. Well done City!

I'm on 4020, my eldest son is on 3750, and the youngest is on 2750. We've had 2 of the tickets since the new stadium opened, we bought the younger one's ticket later, for the first couple of years at CoMS he sat on my knee. We will probably benefit from the junior rule, he's supported city since he was 4. It would be heartbreaking for two of us to be able to go and to have to leave him behind.

bigf42 said:
I'm on 4020, my eldest son is on 3750, and the youngest is on 2750. We've had 2 of the tickets since the new stadium opened, we bought the younger one's ticket later, for the first couple of years at CoMS he sat on my knee. We will probably benefit from the junior rule, he's supported city since he was 4. It would be heartbreaking for two of us to be able to go and to have to leave him behind.

Your lad must be 10/11 ish? I haven't got an issue with this so much. It's people who take 3 and 4 year olds. they will never remember the day and what it means at that age. City want this family spend as much as you can visitor so this is what they do.

FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bigf42 said:

Your lad must be 10/11 ish? I haven't got an issue with this so much. It's people who take 3 and 4 year olds. they will never remember the day and what it means at that age. City want this family spend as much as you can visitor so this is what they do.

That's very magnanimous of you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.