FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

squirtyflower said:
i kne albert davy said:
Calm down read O.S. you can buy at same time no excuse not to sit with her sorry.
how does that work out?
unless we wait until it drops to her points
Get one of your mates wiv over 4k to get tickets wiv yer group booking.

Incase this hasn't been posted.

On Stoke's OS it has the price breakdown

Cat 1 - £115 (2,721)
Cat 2 - £85 (11,439)
Cat 3 - £65 (7,033)
Cat 4 - £45 (3,889)

in the semi stoke had almost 2000 more than us...it dosn t really matter, it depends on the amount the corps cream off, i mean can you imagine thomas cook..we need another 10...er no we re not bothered about the money you have put in... i personally reckon people with 2500 points will get a ticket after that who knows

pride in battle said:
I was in block 135 behind the goal,what price bracket is that?
£85 i reckon good seats though we were in 139 brilliant going to try and get em again.

The FA is an utter disgrace. They built a 90,000 seater stadium yet the biggest match of the domestic season has only 50,000 fans in. That's 45% of the stadium not officially affiliated with either club. If you look at the allocations for the semi final, that had 26,000 tickets going elsewhere which is more than enough is it not? And there were empty seats in the 2nd tier. I bet the suits will take up their tickets for this one, but it's a sad sign of what the FA's priorities are with regard to Wembley. Then you look on the internet and see touting sites with tickets going for £500+. Supply and demand; the FA siphoning so many of the seats allows this to happen. They've effectively legalised touting and it's an absolute joke.

pissedagain said:
in the semi stoke had almost 2000 more than us...it dosn t really matter, it depends on the amount the corps cream off, i mean can you imagine thomas cook..we need another 10...er no we re not bothered about the money you have put in... i personally reckon people with 2500 points will get a ticket after that who knows

You say that but why havent they put any selling criteria beyond 3250?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.