FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

It probably better if people dont post when they think it will sell out and telling people to relax. Its not helpful to those with less points and your just guessing.
Its annoying to think that some proper blues will be missing out so the F.A. can line its pockets.

SWP's back said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Miss out by 40 points.

I'll rely on myself, thanks City.

Miss out on which day or all of them?

As it stands, the criteria is not applicable for my season tickets.

Case in point, I will call in favours, and it will be to the detriment of somebody else on list.

30 years of support and good people are forced to indulge in a game of dog eat dog.

Knew I should have gone to the semi, instead of giving them to my bro.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SWP's back said:

Case in point, I will call in favours, and it will be to the detriment of somebody else on list.

30 years of support and good people are forced to indulge in a game of dog eat dog.

Can you not buy any of the available away tickets to push you over the 3250 barrier? i.e Blackburn?

I've got 4250 and my mums got 4240 argh! That's mental considering she has had a season ticket for 30 years and I've had mine for only 10. Only two of us so don't qualify as a "group" which must have a minimum of 4 people in it. Don't know why, me and my mum sit together and are registered at same address. I doubt she will fork out £35 for a Blackburn ticket just to get her points level with mine.

500 points is a massive jump, potentially 50 games worth of points. Can't justify someone who's potentially been to almost 50 games less but gets a ticket on same day?

Crumpsall Blue said:
Gutted, only got 3100 so i`ll miss out However the people with all those points clearly deserve to watch City have success as they have watched them through some bad times.

Good luck Blues, have a top day out !

City Square for me I think.

There are thousands of people who have done what you say, including myself, but are judged by a criteria which really was only applicable in last few years.

I felt compelled to buy a season ticket four years back.

Prior to that, my money was good enough for 30 years.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SWP's back said:

Remember this:

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goaters said:
I knew your post was tongue in cheek Tolmie when you mentioned drinking Vimto, real man have Ribena... nothing more nothing less.

Ribena is the devils juice. Only a puritan can drink the elixer of youth. The Manchester love juice which is Vimto.

For the record, I aint going, but will be using my hard-earned £600 season-ticket this weekend.

I'm very comfortable with the 'supporter' I know I am. Time served and conscious it's a big world out there outside of football.

All the same, me and my Vimto will be cheering the lads on from the comfort of my cozy living room.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199076&p=3843826&hilit=attendance+tolmie%27s#p3843826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199076&p=3843826&hilit=attendance+tolmie%27s#p3843826</a>

Couple of them would have had you sorted.

jimmymart said:
pissedagain said:
no the junior has to be the same address

no they don't...

it dosnt say anything on the site about the junior having to have the same address, the child could be from a first relationship with a dif surname to the father and as far as i can see the junior dosnt have to be sat next to the adult

marco said:
Santiago Street . said:
My old man says in the old days it was even worse - 12,500 tickets for each finalist

What's sickening is that every season ticket holder at City and Stoke could get a ticket and the FA would still have 30,000 left for freeloaders assuming Stoke have about 25k season ticket holders

Bitter pill to swallow

i think stoke have 21k season ticket holders city say 35k so thats 56k that would leave 34k to the freeloaders

Yup, its a complete and utter fuckin joke from the Football Ass

Even shows how much of a cock up it is how they built the new Wembley and only increased the capacity by about 10k. An aboslute shambles of an organisation.

As stated by myself and many on here, tickets should be distributed entirely on loyalty points.

You build up your points for years to make sure when the big games like this roll up, you just know you'll always get a ticket and you've been rewarded. it's not based over who went to 4-5 home F.A cup home games in one season in 5 months, outrageous.

the club have still looked at how to use the cup scheme without any interference or causing any upsets this time round, and rightly so. at least they've had the balls to drop the 'first pick of the bunch' on tickets.

the club were absolutely swamped with complaints about the way they did things for the semi, their was a huge backlash.

the way they have done the final is a more professional approach.

the only thing i would change from the whole thing, would be to slightly tighten the allocation for each day. 5,000 - 4,250 is a colossal gap. i think another 2-3 days could have been added inbetween.

good luck to everyone who's after them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.