FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I’d say they will be selling faster after the cup scheme windows are up. They’ll probably be gone by end of play Tuesday.
I’ve got it in my head that there’s only 10-15,000 in the cup scheme. Can’t remember where I heard that and may be completely wrong but if true you’re absolutely right about Tuesday. The queue number went up to around 25,000 today I think, and some people went in and out a few times or used multiple browsers first thing so the real number who actually bought tickets is probably a lot less than that.

I’ve got it in my head that there’s only 10-15,000 in the cup scheme. Can’t remember where I heard that and may be completely wrong but if true you’re absolutely right about Tuesday. The queue number went up to around 25,000 today I think, and some people went in and out a few times or used multiple browsers first thing so the real number who actually bought tickets is probably a lot less than that.
The club will have blocked out many tickets before they went on sale too. Corporate allocation. Players and staff and supporters clubs. There have probably been perhaps 10,000 tickets sold today tops.

Thirty-five squid paid for forty-five squid ticket as I'm an FOC.
Just have to try and get another for an ST holder with >20k points but not on cup scheme.

Must of the supporters club members where I live don't go to the games, 3 or 4 a season at best.

I'm an ST holder been to all the home FA cup ties this season but won't get a ticket off the club.

Regardless, I'll buy of a tout. The city end tickets will drop in price, £400-500 will get you one.

Absolutely no chance. They always always always have stories like this that they parrot until it becomes “the truth”. Somehow they are bigger and better than everyone else.

The only time that any club ever get more than an another for a final is when the other club don’t take up their full allocation. The only time it has ever happened to us was Wigan when we got large sections of their end.

It makes them feel good about themselves to spread bullshit stories like this when their team is underachieving. The implication is that they are bigger than us despite being shitter. It’s not true, I promise you.
100% this.

The irony of it all is that it's usually some gobshite at work, who never sets foot in Old Scaffold that spouts this shite in an attempt to put a blue down and in their abnormal head, give themselves a boost.

Needy pricks with a real lack of self awareness.

Utter bollocks, to even consider allocation before a season ticket holder, just because they went to a semi. Turn it in.
To be clear, for United you had to have attended their home cup games and APPLIED for the ballot for the semi. They have a cup scheme that their members can join.
A ST holder would not have been disadvantaged by that formulation.

State of play:

There were approx 13,100 tickets available as 3pm window opened*
As of 10.45 pm 10,950 tickets available**
i.e. 2100+ tickets sold to newly eligible + late purchases from previous categories between 3pm + 10.45pm

No idea whether next qualifying criteria buckets contain similar number of supporters or whether uptake ratio will be maintained as sale process continues

Would also point out that sale process not exactly marketed heavily by City - so word of mouth etc may mean that some qualifying supporters only realise over w/end that tickets have actually gone on sale

Also difficult to estimate how many eligible supporters are holding back to sit with Friends + Family on lower points totals

Maybe enough tickets left for 5 more windows - maybe more if take-up levels drop off - all a bit guesswork

* My earlier post had missed some seats below safe standing - apologies
** Includes 700 Premium so only 10,250 realistic tickets for most supporters
Yep, I didn’t know the tickets were on sale until I popped into this thread by chance. City didn’t send their usual email with sales criteria. Why, I have no idea. Very strange behaviour.

Also a fair amount of people get paid on 15th of the month which is on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.