FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I think Season Ticket holders have for sure but it’s a steep pricing structure for those who don’t have season tickets and it’s not easy to get one now. My sister went to a game with her husband and took 3 kids. It was £170 and that was a cup game. I think a league game doing the same would have cost around £240. I do think matchday ticket prices for children are too high.
True those tickets for families are too expensive but there’s also been some matches where some of the kids tickets have cost a fiver, like early sales of Fulham and Palace at home

Must of the supporters club members where I live don't go to the games, 3 or 4 a season at best.

I'm an ST holder been to all the home FA cup ties this season but won't get a ticket off the club.

Regardless, I'll buy of a tout. The city end tickets will drop in price, £400-500 will get you one.
If you’re a ST holder with a reasonable number of points there’s no reason why you won’t get one from the club.

The guy who sits next to me at the Etihad. Is a season card holder on 13,000 points and joins the fa cup and league Cup schemes hoping we get away draws, does this to ensure he gets Wembley tickets. This season all except two was home ties against big clubs so he sold the tickets easily. He got his Wembley ticket yesterday in the 3pm window.hes only not sold a ticket twice so he's quids in than paying a tout £100's. CTID

The guy who sits next to me at the Etihad. Is a season card holder on 13,000 points and joins the fa cup and league Cup schemes hoping we get away draws, does this to ensure he gets Wembley tickets. This season all except two was home ties against big clubs so he sold the tickets easily. He got his Wembley ticket yesterday in the 3pm window.hes only not sold a ticket twice so he's quids in than paying a tout £100's. CTID
There will always be individual stories that can be quoted to support someone’s view on how it should or shouldn’t be done. Unfortunately there is no solution that will keep everyone happy so a compromise is required that suits most people, and that’s pretty much what we’ve got. There are going to be thousands of non-deserving people in the crowd who will have obtained tickets either from mates with points who aren’t going, through supporters clubs that sort out mates first, through knowing someone who does corporate and can get extra tickets or through touts. There is no way of policing it without giving out personalised tickets to everyone which require an ID check. That’s not practical so we’re stuck with a system that works for maybe 70% of people who go. Unfortunately there’s no practical alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.