FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I've just been on and got mine.
There was nothing on offer in the lower tier, where I wanted - all grayed out yet people are saying theres 4k left a few minutes ago, whys that?
Also rather annoying once I selected the block, blue coloured available seats I selected stated "seat not available".
Edit. Been back in and fucking NOW it shows lower tier availability where I wanted. Thats a bit of a con to sell higher priced tickets in my book, I don't think it's a "glitch" either.

Last edited:
I've just been on and got mine.
There was nothing on offer in the lower tier, where I wanted - all grayed out yet people are saying theres 4k left a few minutes ago, whys that?
Also rather annoying once I selected the block, blue coloured available seats I selected stated "seat not available".
Not sure where you're looking mate but I've just gone back in and the lower tier blocks are showing as available. Selected a blue coloured seat too!

1,900 sold this window compared to the same time last window, however there were 800-1000 added to the lower tier since Friday around 4pm so the figure is artificially low. The seats added were roughly equal to those buying over the weekend.

Still 5 windows left at this rate if there isn't a continued drop-off.

Most of the variables are unknown though, as there may be a lot under 3,500 but can't see too many not on CS over 17,500.

How many do you predict we will sell today mate? Be interesting to see what's left to go on sale to season card holders not on the cup scheme tomorrow.
My guess was in the region of 5000-6000. Difficult to say though because as @Corky said, some tickets have been added to the planner over the weekend

I suspect its impossible to tell as the twats release seats when they want and the planner doesn't always show exactly what's available. They manipulate what's showing as available to sell seats where they want not where the customer necessarily wants until there's only a couple of thousand left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.