FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I suspect its impossible to tell as the twats release seats when they want and the planner doesn't always show exactly what's available. They manipulate what's showing as available to sell seats where they want not where the customer necessarily wants until there's only a couple of thousand left.
Yep. I'm not sure why they would do that for a game like this though as demand is through the roof and it's going to sell out no problem

If you need to phone expect a very long waiting time. Mine was 2.5hrs Friday.
Good luck today guys
Let's hope you don't need it.
Wembley Wembley CTID

Ahead of the 12pm window opening:

Level 5 - 4089
Level 2 - 683
Level 1 - 4006

8778 in total
They sold about 1500 since this morning then? Say the sell another 1500 today they’re going at 3000 per day. You could add another 500 on top of that for people waiting for other criteria to open to buy tickets with family, mates etc. I reckon it will sell out just before the 3pm window on Wednesday.

Wondering if anyone can help, please.

I've been offered an Over 65 ticket for the final to sit with my mate - his Dad can't make it.

Is there a facility to upgrade this to an adult ticket, by any chance, as is the case with the league games?

Not sure I fancy getting to Wembley and running the risk of being turned away.

If this isn't possible, I'll hang fire until next week when I qualify via my season ticket.

Thanks!
Take a walking stick and a bag of werthers originals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.