FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Really hoping there are some £45 tickets left come tomorrow morning
i'd be surprised tbh mate. i do think they'll be some tickets left but not sure too sure it'll be the £45 ones. Sure i've read somewhere City have held some of these back to keep some for sale for the later sale windows. no idea how true though.

Really hoping there are some £45 tickets left come tomorrow morning
Can’t see it mate, of what’s left I reckon barely 600 are the £45 ones..that unless cotyvhave held some back although can’t see why they would?

There will be some returns that gradually drift through from regional FA's and sponsors, considering travel difficulties etc. They are normally the £45 and £70 bracket. There are also a few dozen 'Restricted View' seats that are released at the very end too. My suggestion is just keep refreshas occasionally a cheaper seat may just pop up!

I still hold firm that this will go to any seasoncard holder as when there are only £115/£145/£225 and £250 tickets available, many will just say "TV for me".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.