FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

There's a queueing system in place this morning, whereas for at least one of the sales windows yesterday there wasn't one. This would indicate that they're expecting it to be quite busy come 9am. I know some of us were predicting that wouldn't be the case as we felt not too many SC holders who aren't on the cup scheme have 17500 or more points but it's possible we've under-estimated that figure.

There's a queueing system in place this morning, whereas for at least one of the sales windows yesterday there wasn't one. This would indicate that they're expecting it to be quite busy come 9am. I know some of us were predicting that wouldn't be the case as we felt not too many SC holders who aren't on the cup scheme have 17500 or more points but it's possible we've under-estimated that figure.
Tiny queue though so looks likely to be a quiet window as expected

Edit looks like I got very lucky then as was 13th in queue and already on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_090307_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_090307_Chrome.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 60
I’ve got to wait till 12 on Wednesday. 300 points shy of the 9am window and 3000 above the amount set for 12. So fingers crossed I’m lucky.

I’ve got to wait till 12 on Wednesday. 300 points shy of the 9am window and 3000 above the amount set for 12. So fingers crossed I’m lucky.
Have you renewed your season and are you platinum? If not those points could take you into the next bracket, could be the difference of getting a ticket or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.