FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Just got this:

We want to let you know that a limited number of tickets are due to be made available on the Club’s website for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United on Saturday 3rd June 2023.

These tickets are being offered to you after we originally sold out because the FA has released a limited number of tickets and has subsequently given these to the Club to sell to our fans. These tickets are in addition to our original allocation of 30,500.

All Season Ticket Members currently without a ticket for the final will be offered priority access to have the chance of purchasing one of these tickets. Please note, Season Ticket Members are only eligible to purchase one ticket.

The tickets will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday 23rd May 2023 and will be available here.

Please note, your ticket will not be sent to you at the point of purchase but will arrive in your account no later than Tuesday 30th May 2023.

Have all season ticket holders received the email or just the ones like myself who missed out?

I’m not sure I will be even able to access the site at 10am tomorrow due to work commitments or if I can be bothered after last weeks 3pm fiasco!
It lets you join the queue for half an hour before so just make sure you do that before 10am, hope you get a good slot and then let the computer count it down for you. You’ve as much chance as anyone else if you do that.

We have booked with Big Green Coach £48. Pick ups at Store St, Stockport Town Centre and Ashton Bus station.
Hopefully OK with drinking as they usually bus people to festivals.
Website says u can't drink. Obv it is illegal but I might be booking with these. Does anyone have past experience?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.