FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Will it just tell you when it reaches Cityzens? as i'm blocked every time but realise its season card holders first
Down to 380 already, and I suspect there’s quite a few ST holders who haven’t seen their email yet, and it’s not advertised anywhere else except on here.

Will it just tell you when it reaches Cityzens? as i'm blocked every time but realise its season card holders first
When you click on a block, then select a seat, you get this on screen message....

Screenshot_20230523_102725_Chrome.jpg

I've managed to get my hands on one anyway, thanks to the amazing generosity of someone on here. So I was just being curious as to whether the tickets had worked down to Cityzen members.

If it's that many then it takes our allocation to over 32,000. I might post on Rag Cafe that they're all at United's end of the ground because they couldn't sell them, seeing as though some thick **** on there claimed we couldn't sell all ours and United's extra ones came out of our allocation!
I just had some balloon come in to work telling me that we have returned 5000 tickets, this is the type of childish shit that they get off on, i said to him do you REALLY think we cant sell out for derby cup final, utter bellend.

I just had some balloon come in to work telling me that we have returned 5000 tickets, this is the type of childish shit that they get off on, i said to him do you REALLY think we cant sell out for derby cup final, utter bellend.
You didn't expect shit like that?

Plenty of Utd fans are total dicks

You didn't expect shit like that?

Plenty of Utd fans are total dicks
I did mate of course, its the fact that they actually believe it that astounds me, i called him a bitter twat, and the prick said its us that are bitter, about what I asked him? About how big we are was his reply, I pointed out to him that the spice girls were big once and now they've got fannies like a ripped welly and tits covering their bellybuttons. The prick just toddled off.

I did mate of course, its the fact that they actually believe it that astounds me, i called him a bitter twat, and the prick said its us that are bitter, about what I asked him? About how big we are was his reply, I pointed out to him that the spice girls were big once and now they've got fannies like a ripped welly and tits covering their bellybuttons. The prick just toddled off.
Probably a Spice Girls fan.

drop the **** next time.......flounce off after

Are these mobile tickets transferable ? just thinking if I can't get the holiday off work approved or travel sorted...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.