FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Just looked and some £70 ones in a variety of blocks on there not the really expensive ones.

Are these returns from the OSC and other supporters groups and maybe hospitality? I guess these groups state how many they want and then the club out of an overall allocation divy them out. I wonder what % have been returned and why? The number on sale seems quite high if this is the reason. What do others think?

Are these returns from the OSC and other supporters groups and maybe hospitality? I guess these groups state how many they want and then the club out of an overall allocation divy them out. I wonder what % have been returned and why? The number on sale seems quite high if this is the reason. What do others think?
We want to let you know that a limited number of tickets are due to be made available on the Club’s website for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United on Saturday 3rd June 2023.

These tickets are being offered to you after we originally sold out because the FA has released a limited number of tickets and has subsequently given these to the Club to sell to our fans. These tickets are in addition to our original allocation of 30,500.

app that is email that went out

No, returns from the FA family, ie, those distributed from places like grass roots football clubs and all the leagues.

We want to let you know that a limited number of tickets are due to be made available on the Club’s website for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United on Saturday 3rd June 2023.

These tickets are being offered to you after we originally sold out because the FA has released a limited number of tickets and has subsequently given these to the Club to sell to our fans. These tickets are in addition to our original allocation of 30,500.

app that is email that went out
Yeah, but these seats are in out blocks. Why were these seats not sold already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.