FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Still about 300 tickets. Don’t see why they don’t open it to Cityzen members. Got a few mates waiting for it to happen

I don’t see how they can segregate the coach parking at Wembley, as most are behind the East side?

City have been allocated the Pink parking behind the Utd end. And their allocated parking is Red, behind our end !

City also have The Crystal Rooms "pub" behind their end but next to our parking !

You can only assume the police have some sort of segregated two way master plan for the day ......

I don’t see how they can segregate the coach parking at Wembley, as most are behind the East side?
Not sure pal. I saw something online earlier suggesting certain service stations were Blues only and certain Shit the Beds only. I seemed to remember in 2011 we were advised to use the M40 (certainly didn’t see many of those cunts on the m40). The article also said they would be trying to secret the coach park, good luck with that one

City have been allocated the Pink parking behind the Utd end. And their allocated parking is Red, behind our end !

City also have The Crystal Rooms "pub" behind their end but next to our parking !

You can only assume the police have some sort of segregated two way master plan for the day ......
What could possibly go wrong?

Seriously, what the fuck? I have to get in to St Pancras from Stansted on the friday morning, with the return on sunday afternoon. I sympathise with the employees' plight. But impacting the great unwashed is not helping their cause.
I'm in the same boat (or plane). Sounds like it's going to be a total nightmare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.