FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You should of requested PAH tickets when purchasing. I guess you can phone up city and request PAH. I printed at home within 5 mins of purchasing. CTID
Thanks Franny, however I dont recall being given the option....the tickets are in my account on my app so maybe I can still print them off ?

I did ask earlier how to transfer a Cup Final ticket that I have mistakenly put i to my Google Wallet, and received suggestions that seemed logical from @collybird that seem sensible but as yet I had not tried. In the meantime, after waiting for City to reply, I received this from City Fan Support!

They are saying it cannot be transferred, so I'm asking if anyone has anyone managed to transfer a Cup Final Ticket to prove or disprove this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_102552_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_102552_Twitter.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 35
I did ask earlier how to transfer a Cup Final ticket that I have mistakenly put i to my Google Wallet, and received suggestions that seemed logical from @collybird that seem sensible but as yet I had not tried. In the meantime, after waiting for City to reply, I received this from City Fan Support!

They are saying it cannot be transferred, so I'm asking if anyone has anyone managed to transfer a Cup Final Ticket to prove or disprove this?
Citys policy is you can't transfer tickets for none home games, their response will be based on that. Just forward the email to your pal and he can download the ticket to his phone.

Hang on - I've added mine to my apple wallet. I can scan in from there surely?

I’ve got Wembley ticket in my wallet on my iPhone but now need to send it over to my friend as he’s having it, can I send original email over to him and will it load on his phone ok even though it’s already in my wallet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.