FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Will there be any issue getting an Adult in on a junior ticket? Do they check?

I'd say it's a risk at Wembley. Stewards on every entrance watching as you enter as they do bag searches etc within the ground rather than before the turnstiles. They'll be on extra high alert for this one too.

It might be they're too busy to care or just don't have the balls to say anything mind. I'd probably risk it if it was me.

So I'm guessing that City's essential maintenance is the reason why any of those additional tickets bought on Wednesday haven't been e-mailed yet? I got one for a mate via my Friends & Family and he hasn't received it yet

So I'm guessing that City's essential maintenance is the reason why any of those additional tickets bought on Wednesday haven't been e-mailed yet? I got one for a mate via my Friends & Family and he hasn't received it yet
Yes.

I thought the person you might send it to needed to be on your friends snd family list, on your City account?
And they have a membership of some kind and an account with City.
I’ve only ever transferred my ticket to friends snd family, can anybody advise?

No, you can just forward the email on to whoever you like and they can download the ticket.

I'd say it's a risk at Wembley. Stewards on every entrance watching as you enter as they do bag searches etc within the ground rather than before the turnstiles. They'll be on extra high alert for this one too.

It might be they're too busy to care or just don't have the balls to say anything mind. I'd probably risk it if it was me.

It’s doesn’t matter how high alert they’re on. The only possible way for them to check if a ticket is a concession is to take your phone off you, go into ‘pass details’ and scroll down to see.

It’s probably why concession discounts are so minimal. They don’t care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.