FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You are allocated a coach going out and a wristband. Surely you get the same coach going back otherwise it will be chaos. Plus they depart and return to different venues so you don't want to jump on a coach that drops you off miles from where you want to be.
They need to send more information it can't be that difficult.
If you’re allocated a coach there and back then doesn’t that restrict when it can set off back? Wouldn’t it be necessary to wait for a few stragglers? You could all be sat there for ages

If you’re allocated a coach there and back then doesn’t that restrict when it can set off back? Wouldn’t it be necessary to wait for a few stragglers? You could all be sat there for ages

Nobody knows but you are allocated a coach going out as I said. Also the official coaches go from East Didsbury and Radcliffe. You don't want to be on a coach going to one miles away from your chosen location do you? The last time I actually got a coach to Wembley was the 1981 Spurs replay and if I remember rightly we were in the car park waiting to get out for ages anyway.

Anyone planning on taking an under 5 without a ticket? I know you technically need a ticket but assumed it wouldn't be any bother carrying him in with me. Hearing about stricter security at wembley is getting me a little twitchy now though.

That's what happens. If they just fill up and leave the last coach could be there all night waiting for no shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.