FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Does anyone know if you can leave bags on the official coaches? Or if they have power sockets/USB charging points?
I’d check if you’re coming back on same coach. Think it was first come first served for Liverpool semi last season and no guarantee you went back on same coach. One thing you definitely won’t need is a bottle opener. Those coaches are drier than Mother Teresa’s fanny.

Does anyone know if you can leave bags on the official coaches? Or if they have power sockets/USB charging points?
Last year against Liverpool, I didn’t come back on the same coach I went on. They just throw you on whichever coach is ready to leave both on the way and the way back.

Last year against Liverpool, I didn’t come back on the same coach I went on. They just throw you on whichever coach is ready to leave both on the way and the way back.

They were the coaches the FA put on though and they made it clear that was going to be the case.

I don’t know what City normally do, as I never use their coaches but IF they allocate you a specific coach down, A,B, C etc. I would have thought it’s a pretty safe bet you’d be on the same coach for the return.

They were the coaches the FA put on though and they made it clear that was going to be the case.

I don’t know what City normally do, as I never use their coaches but IF they allocate you a specific coach down, A,B, C etc. I would have thought it’s a pretty safe bet you’d be on the same coach for the return.
Loads of blues that have used coaches previously suggest otherwise. Stack em up and get them off. Certainly doesn’t sound like you’re on the same coach regardless. Even though that might be the more sensible solution.

You are allocated a coach going out and a wristband. Surely you get the same coach going back otherwise it will be chaos. Plus they depart and return to different venues so you don't want to jump on a coach that drops you off miles from where you want to be.
They need to send more information it can't be that difficult.

I just had some balloon come in to work telling me that we have returned 5000 tickets, this is the type of childish shit that they get off on, i said to him do you REALLY think we cant sell out for derby cup final, utter bellend.
I had some clown just yesterday saying he’d ‘heard’ we returned 8,000 and United fans have them now. I was in company so politely showed him City’s website stating ‘sold out’. He replied no wonder you’ve sold out if you only sold 22,000. Apparently everybody knows and it’s all over the internet. I despair at the stupidity shown by supposedly intelligent people at times.

I had some clown just yesterday saying he’d ‘heard’ we returned 8,000 and United fans have them now. I was in company so politely showed him City’s website stating ‘sold out’. He replied no wonder you’ve sold out if you only sold 22,000. Apparently everybody knows and it’s all over the internet. I despair at the stupidity shown by supposedly intelligent people at times.

They can spend their time counting tickets sold, We can spend out time counting trophies being won. That thought is slowly killing them as it’s the only reason they support that shit stain out of town football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.