FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

many OSC still waiting for there tickets, what a club 27 hours till kick off

i bet Mr Parker and co have tickets

I've bought three tickets using mine and my 2 friends season tickets. 2 of them are being used by my sons. I've just gone on now and I can't transfer them. Anyone know what the way around this is? Do my sons need to log in as the other two people on their phones? Can I ring City to request that they are emailed?
Your two friends need to forward the original emails, one each for your sons.
As long as the tickets haven’t already been downloaded they can then download them to their phones.
If you’ve downloaded all three to your phone then you will have to scan them in.

many OSC still waiting for there tickets, what a club 27 hours till kick off

i bet Mr Parker and co have tickets
If they have tickets then it’s really good of them to be working all hours to help the Branches.

The ticket links are the responsibility of City IT. Like you say 27 hours to go and City haven’t even sent a test email to make sure they have the right contact email address

If they have tickets then it’s really good of them to be working all hours to help the Branches.

The ticket links are the responsibility of City IT. Like you say 27 hours to go and City haven’t even sent a test email to make sure they have the right contact email address
Yes it’s on City this, not the OSC, the contempt the fans are held in by the club is staggering. We’re still waiting, bit of a nightmare.

I've bought three tickets using mine and my 2 friends season tickets. 2 of them are being used by my sons. I've just gone on now and I can't transfer them. Anyone know what the way around this is? Do my sons need to log in as the other two people on their phones? Can I ring City to request that they are emailed?
Just open them up on your phone screen shot the and send to them by WhatsApp easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.