FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

if we have the west end of the stadium what route will the official coaches take and car/coach park will they use at Wembley? do the club release those types of details...?
Last few times I’ve been the coach has parked in the Green Zone coach park, which is right behind the East end. Not sure if we will still use the Green Zone as we have the West end?

How the fuck do they expect someone from ardwick or bradford, gorton etc expected to get back from radcliffe or didsbury at a probable midnight return
What do you propose? How many coaches do you put on and where do you stop with which areas you pick- someone is always going to have to travel… they aren’t going to pick people up on route

What do you propose? How many coaches do you put on and where do you stop with which areas you pick- someone is always going to have to travel… they aren’t going to pick people up on route
Did I not just say?

Fine with the north and south pick up/drop off points, but a central one added too.

btw never fully agrred everyone should have to schlep to the etihad either all the time.

Did I not just say?

Fine with the north and south pick up/drop off points, but a central one added too.

btw never fully agrred everyonenshould schlep to the etihad either.
Apologies missed that!

Fook im just under 4000 points. They used to go down by 500. If it gets that far ill be lucky as be another free for all
I don’t understand the points system these days. The jump in points doesn’t make any sense. Surely it makes more sense to jump down every 1000 points? I’ll be ok, but I think it’s unfair on the people with just under 4000 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.