FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I assume they don't check ID for these coaches? I'll be using a seasoncard to buy for someone else so the ticket will be in the seasoncard holder's name.

Will be an interesting few days for us hardened seat counters. Myself, @Didsbury Dave, @bluesmith, and others will be on hand for any queries as to how many remain in each pricing category, etc. That's assuming we can get on to the planner in the first place!
Would be interesting to know how many are sold per points criteria etc.

How many are on the FA cup scheme.

I have heard 15k on Champions League scheme but don’t know FACup or Ccup.

"10:23
Simon Stone, BBC Sport

Manchester City are providing subsidised coaches to the FA Cup final at Wembley.

The 3 June date clashes with a train strike, so City have arranged for additional coach transport, costing adults £50 and juniors £40.

There is an additional complication for City fans as there is a Coldplay concert at Etihad Stadium that night so supporters using the coaches have been given two alternative Metrolink stops to get them from."

BBC Sport.

£50 is hardly a subsidy, when National Express are offering cheaper... or am I out of line? It was cheaper for City's game in Barnsley versus EB

Will be an interesting few days for us hardened seat counters. Myself, @Didsbury Dave, @bluesmith, and others will be on hand for any queries as to how many remain in each pricing category, etc. That's assuming we can get on to the planner in the first place!
What a team, looks like we're all in safe hands for the next few days

"10:23
Simon Stone, BBC Sport

Manchester City are providing subsidised coaches to the FA Cup final at Wembley.

The 3 June date clashes with a train strike, so City have arranged for additional coach transport, costing adults £50 and juniors £40.

There is an additional complication for City fans as there is a Coldplay concert at Etihad Stadium that night so supporters using the coaches have been given two alternative Metrolink stops to get them from."

BBC Sport.

£50 is hardly a subsidy, when National Express are offering cheaper... or am I out of line? It was cheaper for City's game in Barnsley versus EB
£50 isn't subsidised.

I wonder if any of you seat counters know if it is a deliberate policy of the club not to put ALL seats available for purchase on the planner from day one? They seem to release various blocks for sale on different days - they certainly did for the SheffieldU and Liverpool semis.

I only ask because I have 10k points and my son 4k, neither of us on the cup scheme. It would be great for us to be able to sit together and experience the wonderful occasion of City beating ManU in a Cup Final. But do I wait one day for him to qualify (and run the risk of neither of us being able to attend), or play it safe and buy one for myself and then a separate one for him later, if we are lucky? I am sure a lot of people will be in this position - although it is, of course, "a nice problem to have".

That is where the planner comes in useful, but I wonder if it is always "up to date". I think I will be watching all you seat counters' posts on here with great interest! Thank you in advance!

I wonder if any of you seat counters know if it is a deliberate policy of the club not to put ALL seats available for purchase on the planner from day one? They seem to release various blocks for sale on different days - they certainly did for the SheffieldU and Liverpool semis.

I only ask because I have 10k points and my son 4k, neither of us on the cup scheme. It would be great for us to be able to sit together and experience the wonderful occasion of City beating ManU in a Cup Final. But do I wait one day for him to qualify (and run the risk of neither of us being able to attend), or play it safe and buy one for myself and then a separate one for him later, if we are lucky? I am sure a lot of people will be in this position - although it is, of course, "a nice problem to have".

That is where the planner comes in useful, but I wonder if it is always "up to date". I think I will be watching all you seat counters' posts on here with great interest! Thank you in advance!
I think this time all blocks could be released straight away as we will definitely sell out.

I thought they only didn't open the top tier blocks near the segregation incase we don't sell those and can leave the full block empty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.