FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

i'm still hanging on hope for the train drivers to sort something out and suspend the strike.

i've got booked tickets with Avanti from Warrington and London Midland from Crewe just encase on set end up running , nearer the time I'll refund them if nothing is sorted out.

does anyone know any one doing independent coaches that are going from warrington area and will be ok to drink on.

last resort is to drive but can only get a driver who wants to stay over as wants a drink...

I used the free coach for wembley for the semi against Liverpool. We were there at least 2 hours before kick off.
Also used them for the charity shield in Leicester. That was a farce. Still driving 15 mins before kick off. People jumping off the coach in the middle of a roundabout. Got the the ground just as the national anthem was being sung.

But yeah, one full it leaves. Might not be as bad with 2 departure destinations

thanks mate, good to know, seems very hit and miss, it's just knowing City as we all do, nothing ever runs smoothly.

i'm still hanging on hope for the train drivers to sort something out and suspend the strike.

i've got booked tickets with Avanti from Warrington and London Midland from Crewe just encase on set end up running , nearer the time I'll refund them if nothing is sorted out.

does anyone know any one doing independent coaches that are going from warrington area and will be ok to drink on.

last resort is to drive but can only get a driver who wants to stay over as wants a drink...
Lymm SC usually do one I believe.

It would help if City put the departure times of the coaches. Not sure why they can't, it's not as if the Kick Off time is going to change.

I'd be the first to book on the coach if it left at 6-7am and guaranteed to arrive at 12 Noon.

Knowing City, it will just be a big faff, they wont be leaving till 9-10am, stop for an hour at some service station and you'll be still stuck on it 2pm, everyone looking at their watch. Remember the fiasco at Palace the other year, Summerbee meeting and greeting everyone and half of em missed the kick off? Typical.

Has anyone used the offical coaches for Wembley before? Is it once one is full, they set off ?
I reckon they depart late by design. The FA and the met won't want thousands of pissed up rival fans hanging around Wembley for 2 or 3 hours. So they'll lean on City to make sure these coaches set off at the last minute.

Make alternative arrangements,that strike aint being called off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.