FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Thanks Bluemoon for highlighting ticket criteria for this final yesterday.
We are SC & in cup scheme.less than 24 hours before ticket sales commence and no email from club to advise.
potentially missing out on our window.
without being critical...it did appear on the MCFC webpage, then BM highlighted this. some critism of the TO is absolutely bang on...but this im not sure. As you have stated, you obviously checked BM, i like others checked both. we know city IT isnt brilliant...but at least they got it on their webpage!

Official Club Coach Travel

Official Club coach travel will be available to purchase. A return journey will be available priced at £50 per adult, £40 for juniors.

As there is a concert taking place at the Etihad Stadium on the same day as the final, we are unable to offer coach travel directly from the stadium. Instead, there will be two alternative locations for coach departures:

East Didsbury Metrolink Park & Ride
Radcliffe Metrolink Park & Ride.
This means fans will be able to choose the location which suits them best when purchasing coach travel,
We have booked with Big Green Coach £48. Pick ups at Store St, Stockport Town Centre and Ashton Bus station.
Hopefully OK with drinking as they usually bus people to festivals.

without being critical...it did appear on the MCFC webpage, then BM highlighted this. some critism of the TO is absolutely bang on...but this im not sure. As you have stated, you obviously checked BM, i like others checked both. we know city IT isnt brilliant...but at least they got it on their webpage!
I totally agree with you. After reading BM I then went to website

It got about 5 minutes before being buried by nonsense stories.

As they usually send a text for away games (this season), it isn't reasonable to expect that. The problem is they don't always put the info in the news /men's team / ticket news - section straight away so can be hard to find.

Preferred when they emailed the link last season.

Jesus people on here love a moan, talk about first world problems.

The thread title alone should fill your hearts with happiness - who cares if we have to experience minor inconveniences to be there.
I make you right.
The club got the Madrid home criteria wrong imho.
I think it is good what they have done with the coaches. City centre will be a problem that day as there are two big concerts on. Radcliffe and Disbury are decent locations to get to. Both points are on the metrolink and have car parks.
They have to get the tickets sold quickly as there are ST renewals to sort and there might be another match to sort out
Give them stick for what they get wrong, but give them a chance.

Has anyone seen any info about when the coaches depart and if they will stop either way?

It would help if City put the departure times of the coaches. Not sure why they can't, it's not as if the Kick Off time is going to change.

I'd be the first to book on the coach if it left at 6-7am and guaranteed to arrive at 12 Noon.

Knowing City, it will just be a big faff, they wont be leaving till 9-10am, stop for an hour at some service station and you'll be still stuck on it 2pm, everyone looking at their watch. Remember the fiasco at Palace the other year, Summerbee meeting and greeting everyone and half of em missed the kick off? Typical.

Has anyone used the offical coaches for Wembley before? Is it once one is full, they set off ?

It would help if City put the departure times of the coaches. Not sure why they can't, it's not as if the Kick Off time is going to change.

I'd be the first to book on the coach if it left at 6-7am and guaranteed to arrive at 12 Noon.

Knowing City, it will just be a big faff, they wont be leaving till 9-10am, stop for an hour at some service station and you'll be still stuck on it 2pm, everyone looking at their watch. Remember the fiasco at Palace the other year, Summerbee meeting and greeting everyone and half of em missed the kick off? Typical.

Has anyone used the offical coaches for Wembley before? Is it once one is full, they set off ?

I used the free coach for wembley for the semi against Liverpool. We were there at least 2 hours before kick off.
Also used them for the charity shield in Leicester. That was a farce. Still driving 15 mins before kick off. People jumping off the coach in the middle of a roundabout. Got the the ground just as the national anthem was being sung.

But yeah, one full it leaves. Might not be as bad with 2 departure destinations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.