FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I would recommend those that are waiting for a later window to log onto to the queue before it opens. I logged on at 08:40 and when it opened I was 628 in the queue. Those that logged on at 09:00 were around 7000 in the queue. I believe you can try 30 mins before your ticket window.

On well before 9am, 5k put ahead of me in the queue, estimated wait time "over an hour" ridiculous. If they were going to sell majority of tickets in a day why didn't they start it higher and go down by the hour to spread out the queues?
Mine said over an hour at 09.00, actually got in at 09.11. They must have the Bank of England doing the forecasting.

This is sheer incompetence from the club,for the second successive match the junior pull through is not working.
How hard is it to get things programmed correctly before you go live

I thought it worked alright this morning? I can see there's been over 9k people in the queue - so presume about 8k+ tickets shifted already.

All blocks allocated to us are on sale by the looks of things. Whether any get added in from other sources remains to be seen but the first seat count of the sales process shows that there are 16886 showing online.
So over 13000 all ready gone when it went to pionts, so this will sell out to cup scheme season tickets what a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.