FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

As of about 0923 there were 16k left, evenly split between tier 3(5) and 1 with 800 on tier 2.
I think it's likely there are some tickets held back too... Lots of blocks where every ticket has been bought - can't be coincidence.
I'd estimate around 10k gone this morning (which was always going to happen as most people on the cup scheme with high points will be going to this one).
When the criteria drops, we won't see as many fly off the shelves as quickly.

So over 13000 all ready gone when it went to pionts, so this will sell out to cup scheme season tickets what a joke
It's probably not quite as bad as it looks. The supporters club allocation will be part of those already sold, plus all the other factions such as players allocation, corporate, etc. Plus anyone on the cup scheme with high points was always likely to buy one. Think as the criteria drops then you won't see quite so many shifting. However, with demand so high and plenty of fans who won't be going buying tickets for mates, I think this might struggle to go below seasoncard holders with 4000 points.

I’m in cup scheme with over 14000 points , but is there any way of getting my lad a ticket with me he’s only 10 but has a membership only , I have recently lost my wife and his mum , any advice guys would be welcome as this would cheer him up a touch

I got in at 9.24, joined the queue at 8.45. Then had some issues with the seat options not displaying properly and was too afraid of it sticking me to the back of another long queue to refresh so had to stick with best available option rather than pick what I actually wanted.

Not a total disaster but very clear they started the selling criteria far too low. You wouldn't get a ticket for an away game where we had 7k tickets with 17500 points
How many season ticket holders are on the cup scheme though? This will sell out fast.

I think it's likely there are some tickets held back too... Lots of blocks where every ticket has been bought - can't be coincidence.
I'd estimate around 10k gone this morning (which was always going to happen as most people on the cup scheme with high points will be going to this one).
When the criteria drops, we won't see as many fly off the shelves as quickly.
They will be the "Football Family" tickets that prob won't get returned for this game....

I’m in cup scheme with over 14000 points , but is there any way of getting my lad a ticket with me he’s only 10 but has a membership only , I have recently lost my wife and his mum , any advice guys would be welcome as this would cheer him up a touch
Find a ST holder who isn't going. Doesn't really matter if it is a child for the £10 discount, sorry I don't know any as everyone I know wants extra tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.