FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

on 17000 points, ordering tickets for me and my dad (both season tikcet holders on cup scheme)

Would it be more viable to wait nearer to 12 to jump on the website to get tickets? or do it now?
Dont think you've got anyting to loose by joining now? Just let it tick down the clock in the back ground until 12

Looks like your prediction of less than 20k being available to buy at the opening of the first sales window was bang on the money
I reckon the 7500 non-CS window is when it could sell out if this carries on.

I can't see it going below the 4k anyway, the demand is enormous as a lot of us thought.

No idea. But based on sellout criteria for away games, have to guess there's probably around the 10k mark that had access to tickets at 9am this morning.
Not sure that many season ticket holders have over 17,500 points regardless of whether they're on the cup scheme or not. Need to factor in all the tickets set aside for supporters clubs, hospitality customers, players, etc. @Corky predicted that less than 20,000 would be available for sale at the opening of the first window this morning so likely that 4000-5000 sold in the first half hour

Not sure that many season ticket holders have over 17,500 points regardless of whether they're on the cup scheme or not. Need to factor in all the tickets set aside for supporters clubs, hospitality customers, players, etc. @Corky predicted that less than 20,000 would be available for sale at the opening of the first window this morning so likely that 4000-5000 sold in the first half hour
Gonna be a top day out.............smash them red cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.