FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Everyone stop flapping! You have to realise that Bluemoon is an 'Echo Chamber' of people who have the same thoughts, and therefore it's very easy for paranoia to bed in, to such an extent that it makes 'Chicken Licken' and bloody 'Penny Hen' look calm!

In short, every seasoncard holder will get an opportunity to buy, of that I am certain. I know dozens of seasoncard holders who are not Bluemooners, and are not going. If those I've asked, it's around 50%!

We have just 36K ticket holders and an allocation of 30,500. Even taking into account those tickets syphoned by the club, we would still need a seasoncard holder take up of nearly 80% for any seasoncard holder not to have a chance!

Now just to remind those in this bubble of paranoia about the logistics of the 3rd of June.

1. There are NO Trains.
2. Coaches are expensive, inconvenient and a pain in the arse.
3. It is half term and families have pre-booked holidays.
4. It's United and there will be trouble, so older folk (60+) and families will avoid it like the plague.
5. It's even more expense at a time when people are skint, the game is on terrestrial TV and lots would rather stay at home or watch down the pub and save their money.

Now calm down, chill out, await your window, book your seat, and Members, start to get ready to fight for the last 2-3K tickets on Thursday. :-)
Normally i wud agree with u but with the amount of hangers on getting tickets i doubt all ST holders will get opportunity. Hope im wrong and it even goes to cityzen members as some of them go to more games than some ST holders.

Am I right in think you have to ring if you want kids added to adults with enough points or can it be done on line ?

Can be done online - As long as the kids are ST holders (assuming with lower points) you can purchase as Junior pull through - just select the amount of tickets and make sure you assign each ticket an owner

Everyone stop flapping! You have to realise that Bluemoon is an 'Echo Chamber' of people who have the same thoughts, and therefore it's very easy for paranoia to bed in, to such an extent that it makes 'Chicken Licken' and bloody 'Penny Hen' look calm!

In short, every seasoncard holder will get an opportunity to buy, of that I am certain. I know dozens of seasoncard holders who are not Bluemooners, and are not going. Of those I've asked, it's around 50%!

We have just 36K ticket holders and an allocation of 30,500. Even taking into account those tickets syphoned by the club, we would still need a seasoncard holder take up of nearly 80% for any seasoncard holder not to have a chance!

Now just to remind those in this bubble of paranoia about the logistics of the 3rd of June.

1. There are NO Trains.
2. Coaches are expensive, inconvenient and a pain in the arse.
3. It is half term and families have pre-booked holidays.
4. It's United and there will be trouble, so older folk (60+) and families will avoid it like the plague.
5. It's even more expense at a time when people are skint, the game is on terrestrial TV and lots would rather stay at home or watch down the pub and save their money.

Now calm down, chill out, await your window, book your seat, and Members, start to get ready to fight for the last 2-3K tickets on Thursday. :-)
Some older 60 + folk have some bollocks so wont be avoiding this one! ;)

Agree about the rest though, wouldnt be taking kids to this unless on a coach, had issues with scumfans when taking mine in 2011.

You can only buy for juniors who are season ticket holders, they clearly have a purchase history.
If thats true then i apologies but it does state buy a junior no matter ticket point status on website. Does not state they have to be ST holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.