FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Can't complain at that took all of 3 mins start to finish. Two tickets on level 2 for a bargin price of £45.

2,717 sold in the 3 hours after the 9am rush, which is 16.8% of those remaining at the time.
Top tier sold 13.0%
Middle 6.6%
Lower 21.7%

So it looks like just over 1/6th gone from the first snapshot with 10 windows following (after this one).

13489 currently showing
1500 ish sold in first half hour of this window, so probably looking at 2000 ish per window for cup schemers.

Looks to me like it will sell out before the drop to 4k points mostly likely the 7500 window if we dont get the usual extras added on to the 30500 allocation.

Last edited:
Two purchased in block 127 for me and my lad. Train booked for Fri late afternoon, two nights booked in Camden, home Sun morning. Lad has GCSE’s but priorities and all that, let’s hope we are then onto Istanbul. Another bonus, I’ve added cup final tickets to wallet and Real Madrid tickets have appeared in there

It’s not fair though. Someone who rarely goes to games gets a final ticket instead of someone who goes to every home game for the season. I don’t know if the supporters clubs take priority to certain members, but my mate said the lad next to him in Madrid on Wednesday didn’t have a season ticket and got his ticket through supporters club. To me it’s wrong, but it’s the way it is I suppose.
Allright lalala. The thing is, we've had supporters clubs since the 70's and they've always been given some tickets. August to April every year, nobody mentions it. All the years we didnt get to Finals, nobody mentioned it. The more successful we become, the more tickets are siphoned off to corporate, sponsors ( who 30 years ago were a handful ) and friends of friends higher up the food chain. It will never go back unfortunately, to having 90% of the total allocation ready for you when you'd spent a few hours in the queue outside the ticket office.

Two purchased in block 127 for me and my lad. Train booked for Fri late afternoon, two nights booked in Camden, home Sun morning. Lad has GCSE’s but priorities and all that, let’s hope we are then onto Istanbul. Another bonus, I’ve added cup final tickets to wallet and Real Madrid tickets have appeared in there
What train?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.