FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Got myself a single £45 ticket, as mates can’t go as on holiday. Getting a lift off a united fan there and back for free who lives round the corner

OK if your a season ticket holder your window opens at 3.00pm tomorrow! But make sure your sign it to City app if your on the cup scheme its from 3.00pm today so you can now purchase !
I'm a season ticket holder yes, thanks so much for taking the time, I've just watched Pep interview on a PC so presume I'm registered and logged in automatically?

I'm a season ticket holder yes, thanks so much for taking the time, I've just watched Pep interview on a PC so presume I'm registered and logged in automatically?
No worries if your not loged in just click the person icon in the right hand corner and it will ask you for your details ! Good luck once the sites back up it will let you choose your tickets, let me know how you get on !

No worries if your not loged in just click the person icon in the right hand corner and it will ask you for your details ! Good luck once the sites back up it will let you choose your tickets, let me know how you get on !
Will do...not in the cup scheme so fingers crossed for 3pm tomorrow
Thanks again much appreciated

Sold in window today
1 341
2 247
3 670
Left 4675
So not many sold, as expected but not that low. However, expect more shifting tomorrow and poss some additional (corp returns and increased allocation as rags suggest).
Go for blocks 551-548 as best chance to lock seats in or generally any on the bends on all levels. Good luck.
Going back on CS next year.

Slightly cheaper but not half the price Dave, or do season ticket holders not on the cup schemes pay the same prices ?
The point is you get first crack at the tickets, so can get the choice of the cheaper ones but you won't pay less for the same block. A £70 ticket is a £70 ticket, whether you've got 25k points or 2.5k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.