FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Has any one had issues adding under 25s tickets? I qualified earlier tried to add an under 25s ticket with mine for someone who is on my friends and family just keeps saying not eligible. Never had a problem doing it before

I said earlier in this thread that I don’t think those numbers in the queue figures are accurate. Probably half that at most I reckon
People with PC, laptop and mobile logged in, in case one or two crash.

It seems a bit pointless having the initial points set so low rather than staggering even by a couple of hours. Multiply several thousand watching the time count down and that's a lot of wasted time.

Last 3 hours another 2,497 sold

32.2% have sold of the 16,200 on sale circa 9.25am by 3.25pm

Top tier sold 26.7%
Middle 9.9%
Lower 40.0%

The sale rate dropped 8% last 3 hrs compared to the previous, if that carried on the same rate (just 8% less each time) then:

Monday after 9am 8,670 left
After 12pm 6,556
After 3pm 4,612

Tuesday after 9am 2,823
After 12pm 1,177
After 3pm Gone

Obviously it could drop off a lot quicker and go further. Will know better on Monday morning.
Never even knew they'd gone on sale.

City email me and SMS for every away game they know I'll never qualify for (not enough points for most), yet for the FA Cup final they send nothing at all.

Been working today so wasn't able to check until now.

Annoying but anyway all sorted now.

The club expect demand to exceed supply…
So despite the difficulties getting there, the cost and the likelihood of trouble, it seems like it will be sold out easily.
View attachment 78710
That's just supporters club allocations.

Having clubs together maybe makes for better atmosphere. The Barnstoneworth branch will be out in force.

Luckily it was a swift process - eligible at 3pm, had our tickets booked by 3.15 and thankfully got £45 ones. Good luck to all the Blues waiting for their window to buy.

You could always join your local supporters club… and like one poster on here said, nobody gets this angry when supporters clubs get their allocation for a game like Southampton away… can’t change the rules now for a final. If the supporters club have been running things fine with the usuals and gaining new young fans in the process then happy days.

The above poster said that only 60% of the 30,500 go to the points system anyway.
You could always join your local supporters club… and like one poster on here said, nobody gets this angry when supporters clubs get their allocation for a game like Southampton away… can’t change the rules now for a final. If the supporters club have been running things fine with the usuals and gaining new young fans in the process then happy days.

The above poster said that only 60% of the 30,500 go to the points system anyway.
Thanks for the advice chairman, however, not required. You know full well the point I’m making. It has happened for donkeys years, brushed under the carpet. Then we have the City Matters group, pointless. Gaining new young fans, don’t make me laugh. Supporters clubs had a cardiac when the 18-25’s got all the tickets for the Brentford game. Fact is, you know and I know, season ticket holders are being sold out by supporters clubs, by letting non season ticket holders apply for a ticket before season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.