FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I agree, if my experience is anything to go by then supporters clubs are not interested in gaining new supporters, this is the response I got when I requested to join last year.
View attachment 78723
I applied to join one and told them i was a ST holder and they wanted me to give them a explanation and reason i want to join there OSC because i took more than a few days to reply i got told my application was denied. Fuck me its a supporter club who should welcome new members esp ones with ST. They are Not the bloody masons.

Anyone else getting this when trying to download ticket?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_171404_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_171404_com.android.chrome.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 71
Supporters clubs are a bit of a piss take. It's just a way for people to get prioritised for tickets, who shouldn't be able to get them over other people with more points.
The people who are moaning about it aren't on FA Cup scheme or they'd get one, nor on very high point's or they'd get one, if we stopped winning most would be off like a shot, the supporters club wouldn't. The moaning only gets going when it's a local game or a final, though I do agree those that attended the semi final or previous rounds should move up the queue.

I’ll get a FA Cup final ticket, I’ll have enough points to get one, just feel for any blue that just misses out who’s got a decent amount of points and are season ticket holders. If we get past Madrid on Wednesday and the supporters clubs get a percentage of the allocated tickets and I just miss out then it’s a piss take. I’ve been on the cup scheme for years just to better my chances of a ticket for the final.
if you're in the cup scheme you'll get one, don't really see as you've got anything to worry about.

The people who are moaning about it aren't on FA Cup scheme or they'd get one, nor on very high point's or they'd get one, if we stopped winning most would be off like a shot, the supporters club wouldn't. The moaning only gets going when it's a local game or a final, though I do agree those that attended the semi final or previous rounds should move up the queue.
Load of bollocks. No one is complaining about anyone on cup scheme. They deserve the chance of tickets first. Plus the guys with most points get first chance after that. But any tom dick and harry getting them that goes to one game a season just because there a member of a bloody SC should not get them b4 other ST holders. Thats the issue.

I’ll get a FA Cup final ticket, I’ll have enough points to get one, just feel for any blue that just misses out who’s got a decent amount of points and are season ticket holders. If we get past Madrid on Wednesday and the supporters clubs get a percentage of the allocated tickets and I just miss out then it’s a piss take. I’ve been on the cup scheme for years just to better my chances of a ticket for the final.
They add no value to the away support. They are like tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.