FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

The people who are moaning about it aren't on FA Cup scheme or they'd get one, nor on very high point's or they'd get one, if we stopped winning most would be off like a shot, the supporters club wouldn't. The moaning only gets going when it's a local game or a final, though I do agree those that attended the semi final or previous rounds should move up the queue.

I'm not moaning. I'm pointing out a fact. I will get a ticket for the final if I want one, so it's not an issue for me personally.
I used to be in a supporters club, so I know full well how they work. There were people in the one I was in, who never went to any of the other away games and some didn't have season tickets, and only went to a handful of even home games a season, yet were putting in for finals and in most cases getting tickets. They were literally not "there" when others with season tickets are not.

The people who are moaning about it aren't on FA Cup scheme or they'd get one, nor on very high point's or they'd get one, if we stopped winning most would be off like a shot, the supporters club wouldn't. The moaning only gets going when it's a local game or a final, though I do agree those that attended the semi final or previous rounds should move up the queue.
No fella. They are not moaning. They are pointing out the fact, they are season ticket holders and gobshites are getting tickets from supporters clubs, before them and they are not season ticket holders.

Load of bollocks. No one is complaining about anyone on cup scheme. They deserve the chance of tickets first. Plus the guys with most points get first chance after that. But any tom dick and harry getting them that goes to one game a season just because there a member of a bloody SC should not get them b4 other ST holders. Thats the issue.
Best post of the day. Bang on mate

I'm not moaning. I'm pointing out a fact. I will get a ticket for the final if I want one, so it's not an issue for me personally.
I used to be in a supporters club, so I know full well how they work. There were people in the one I was in, who never went to any of the other away games and some didn't have season tickets, and only went to a handful of even home games a season, yet were putting in for finals and in most cases getting tickets. They were literally not "there" when others with season tickets are not.
Boom! Exactly what I’m saying mate

I am in two supporters clubs, never get my tickets through them,as I know not everybody can go to every game,I have high loyalty points as gone for years, I like being a member of one supporters club costa del sol,basically because ,I like the people and try to boast their numbers I try to meet up with them to watch games when in Spain.
The other branch is Heyside who I travel to away games with,great friendly people,who all get on together great,they always take at least one coach to all away games,plus they have a decent social scene away from the football.
So Supporters Clubs are not all about tickets,plus majority of Heyside have supported City way before " the good times"

No fella. They are not moaning. They are pointing out the fact, they are season ticket holders and gobshites are getting tickets from supporters clubs, before them and they are not season ticket holders.
I'm not moaning. I'm stating a fact. There will be a lot of to let's going to hangers on and mates of the guy who runs the supporters club.

That's the reality:

Criteria should have been
1) Went to the semi
2) points

Plus must be able to :
1) Stand up
2) Sing more than Blue Moon

The support at the Watford Cup Final highlights why supported clubs are no better than UEFA

Load of bollocks. No one is complaining about anyone on cup scheme. They deserve the chance of tickets first. Plus the guys with most points get first chance after that. But any tom dick and harry getting them that goes to one game a season just because there a member of a bloody SC should not get them b4 other ST holders. Thats the issue.
100%. No idea how people can disagree with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.