FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

How do you get in club Wembley? Bet it kicks off royally in there anyway.

1_England-v-Germany-UEFA-Euro-2020-Round-of-16.jpg

Gutted i will miss it but i only travel up for about 6 or 7 games a season & dont deserve one but i feel so sorry for the ones who go most weeks & will miss out

With all the furore on here over supporters clubs I’m curious how they work. For example could someone who rarely goes to a City game enrol as a member, never go to any away games, attend one or two meetings a year and then be eligible for tickets for big occasions ? Who decides how the tickets given to a branch get allocated, is it just down to the secretary or whatever ?
Usually secretary or travel sec.

If anyone has a seasoncard number on the cup scheme adult or junior they aren’t using can they PM me. I need 4 tickets, 3 of us on cup scheme can get now, my daughter a season ticket holder but not on cup scheme is Wednesday…at the rate they are going there might not be any left on Wednesday! Ps all 4 of us did the semi final also :)

Still after 2, adult and u18 for me and my young lad. Travelling down from Scotland if anyone could help out.

Funny how it wasn't an issue for the Semi final when the OSC took it's allocation ain't it, can speak for any other branch but no tom dick or harry will get one from our branch and the people who will attend the Southampton's on a Wednesday night. Like I say anybody was free to join the cup scheme if they're desperate to attend the final.
Listen Pal im not saying all OSC gave tickets to non deserving people, but I bet all the OSC did not ask for as many tickets for semi final as they are asking for final. We struggled to sell the tickets for semi final. It was the good Cityzens card members which will have taken up the remaining tickets for the semi but they aint gonna get a chance for final. So stop being a pedantic prick. All people are saying its pretty shit how many non ST holders have got tickets and mostly threw a OSC. Maybe not yours but deffo others and that's a fact.

Season ticket holder for 41 unbroken years. 9800 points and this year not on cup scheme. Why the fuck am I sweating on whether I will get a ticket. My window opens Wednesday 9am. Its all BS.
I reckon you will be ok if you aren’t picky on seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.