FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Listen Pal im not saying all OSC gave tickets to non deserving people, but I bet all the OSC did not ask for as many tickets for semi final as they are asking for final. We struggled to sell the tickets for semi final. It was the good Cityzens card members which will have taken up the remaining tickets for the semi but they aint gonna get a chance for final. So stop being a pedantic prick. All people are saying its pretty shit how many non ST holders have got tickets and mostly threw a OSC. Maybe not yours but deffo others and that's a fact.

I think that’s a fair point about citizen members. Lots of season ticket holders couldn’t be bothered at all with the semi final or most of the fa cup games. I’d have moved up the criteria for anyone who went to the semi final

To my surprise we have already received our print at home email and now have our tickets in our possession.
We had to wait till 5 days before the semi final.
Can't wait to smash the scum at Wembley Bring It On.
The CITY is BLUE CTID

I think that’s a fair point about citizen members. Lots of season ticket holders couldn’t be bothered at all with the semi final or most of the fa cup games. I’d have moved up the criteria for anyone who went to the semi final
Im not certain but I believe the rags gave those that went to semi final a chance of ticket first. I may be wrong, and its something city should have looked at.

In the highly unlikely event there’s a STH not going who can share a supporter number please let me know.

Part of me is confident but the plethora of resale tickets available at 500+ each is making me think perhaps not.

I think I’ll be just about fine(9k)but struggling for the other half. Low points STH. Talking less than 2k so having to wait til weds 3pm. Both at the semi but think we’ll struggle this time around. It’s legit my birthday on the Saturday too, I can send proof!

Long shot I know.

I am in two supporters clubs, never get my tickets through them,as I know not everybody can go to every game,I have high loyalty points as gone for years, I like being a member of one supporters club costa del sol,basically because ,I like the people and try to boast their numbers I try to meet up with them to watch games when in Spain.
The other branch is Heyside who I travel to away games with,great friendly people,who all get on together great,they always take at least one coach to all away games,plus they have a decent social scene away from the football.
So Supporters Clubs are not all about tickets,plus majority of Heyside have supported City way before " the good times"
Spot on there Tony

I'm not moaning. I'm stating a fact. There will be a lot of to let's going to hangers on and mates of the guy who runs the supporters club.

That's the reality:

Criteria should have been
1) Went to the semi
2) points

Plus must be able to :
1) Stand up
2) Sing more than Blue Moon

The support at the Watford Cup Final highlights why supported clubs are no better than UEFA
Funny how it wasn't an issue for the Semi final when the OSC took it's allocation ain't it, can speak for any other branch but no tom dick or harry will get one from our branch and the people who do will attend the Southampton's on a Wednesday night. Like I say anybody was free to join the cup scheme if they're desperate to attend the final.
Usual response from a supporters club member. It’s always an issue. Tom, Dick & Harry always get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.