FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Season ticket holder for 41 unbroken years. 9800 points and this year not on cup scheme. Why the fuck am I sweating on whether I will get a ticket. My window opens Wednesday 9am. Its all BS.
I’m in a similar position but you’ve answered your own question - because you and I are not on the cup scheme.

Why have City not emailed any information about this?

Because you’re not on the cup scheme?
Tbh I feel more sorry for Cityzens who have been unable to get a ST in spite of trying for the last few years than ST holders who opted out of the cup scheme but feel they have a right to go to the final just because they’ve had a ST for a long time.

You’ll get one anyway I’m sure and loads of Cityzens members who’ve been to every other round won’t.
Joker…

Why?
He opted out of the cup scheme. It was his choice.
He’s a season ticket holder, simple. We should never have implemented a cup scheme, but we have. All season ticket holders should have priority before anyone and that includes these dodgy supporters clubs and to even consider putting just a member first, is laughable.

Because you’re not on the cup scheme?
Tbh I feel more sorry for Cityzens who have been unable to get a ST in spite of trying for the last few years than ST holders who opted out of the cup scheme but feel they have a right to go to the final just because they’ve had a ST for a long time.

You’ll get one anyway I’m sure and loads of Cityzens members who’ve been to every other round won’t.
???? where is anyone on here moaning about being on the cup scheme. Im sure every ST holder is very happy that anyone on cup scheme gets first option as its right. Then it goes from points criteria downwards for ST holders. If it sells out b4 your points so be it.Its the fact that so many hangers on via OSC or other means have got tickets that people are annoyed at. No one feels they have a right to get a ticket, but its shit wen twats that lucky to attend 1 game a season gets a ticket.

Bought 4 today but didn't add the coach (long story). Doesn't look like there's a way just to add the coach journey individually now unless anyone has had similar?

Guessing only option is to call tomorrow and hope they can manually add and do as a separate transaction?
Me too.
I tweeted @mcfchelp but have not got a response yet. Will post response on here if I get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.