FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Bought our 3 tickets this morning and although City say "The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker...." they've done it again and only sent me my ticket to download, that came seconds after me buying. Same happened for the semi and a couple of aways. Anyone else had the same ?
The tickets were sent to each of the registered email addresses of the 4 supporters the tickets were booked against in my case.

Bought our 3 tickets this morning and although City say "The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker...." they've done it again and only sent me my ticket to download, that came seconds after me buying. Same happened for the semi and a couple of aways. Anyone else had the same ?
Each individual ticket gets sent to the email address of whatever supporter you’ve allocated it to.

You can get the other tickets from those person accounts on the City app, get them to go to their ticket account look down list for the United game, click the box and then go back up to box which says wallet click.it and should up date to your wallet, I did it yesterday rather than spend hours trying to get through to the ticket office !

Each individual ticket gets sent to the email address of whatever supporter you’ve allocated it to.
That's the best I can hope for. For the semi the others didnt get any emails. Resolved it by getting them to go in to their accounts and finding in their list of tickets and then adding to wallet. Just a pain in the a**e when it's not what City advertise they are going to do.

You can get the other tickets from those person accounts on the City app, get them to go to their ticket account look down list for the United game, click the box and then go back up to box which says wallet click.it and should up date to your wallet, I did it yesterday rather than spend hours trying to get through to the ticket office !
Yeah thanks, had to do that for the semi. Just a load of messing and the other two busy. One not great at stuff like this so probably have to meet up to do it for him.

Each ticket defaults to the registered email account of the person you allocate the ticket to.

You can change the email to your own, or anybody else’s on your F&F for that matter, on the other tickets and they’ll all come to you.

That's the best I can hope for. For the semi the others didnt get any emails. Resolved it by getting them to go in to their accounts and finding in their list of tickets and then adding to wallet. Just a pain in the a**e when it's not what City advertise they are going to do.
You decide what e mail address you want to assign the ticket to - it could be yours or your friends or even me - I don’t really think City could do any more than that TBH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.