FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

My wife and I are season card holders but only have 800/900 points....I presume I'm wasting my time trying ?

Depends on the sales during the 9am and 12 pm windows tomorrow. Hopefully some left for you at3pm.

If you are rich and want to spend a bomb tehre are about 400 or so seats available in the £215 to £250 range and I'd be staggered if they've gone (Edit - that was when I last looked late this morning)

I'm on the 12pm tomorrow slot looking to buy 2. Would be happy to pay whatever is needed though, reckon i'll be alright for it or is it 50/50?

£70 is decent for an fa cup final. Personally think £115 and £145 is ridiculous though. Everyone has a ceiling and I’d like to think I wouldn’t pay more than £100 for a ticket

Agreed. Similar to our league matchday prices for a cup final. Puts things into perspective.

£70 is decent for an fa cup final. Personally think £115 and £145 is ridiculous though. Everyone has a ceiling and I’d like to think I wouldn’t pay more than £100 for a ticket
I paid about 280 quid for mine and my daughters tickets for the Watford final. Next to me was a lad with his son who was on the cup scheme, he paid about half of what I paid. These are the benefits of the cup scheme. If you don't buy into it, be prepared to encounter a lot of frictional dry bummage.

I paid about 280 quid for mine and my daughters tickets for the Watford final. Next to me was a lad with his son who was on the cup scheme, he paid about half of what I paid. These are the benefits of the cup scheme. If you don't buy into it, be prepared to encounter a lot of frictional dry bummage.
You don't pay any less for Wembley tickets if you're on the cup scheme. You just get quicker access.

What happened to the good old days when you would have had to of attended the semi final to be in the first allocation of final tickets and to be able to get to the Semis you used to have to of been to a previous round in the competition. Back in the day when you had to keep your ticket stubs lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.