FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Will I get a link sent by email or some notification if there are tickets tomorrow left for the likes of me with only 800 points ?
Need to keep looking when your windows opened to see if any left , they send e mail confirming purchase once you buy followed by the download to your wallet link!

Need to keep looking when your windows opened see if any left , they send e mail confirming purchase once you buy followed by the download to your wallet link!
All double Dutch to me but will keep checking my emails and give it a go ....don't care if its the expensive tickets jus want 2

Will I get a link sent by email or some notification if there are tickets tomorrow left for the likes of me with only 800 points ?
Need to keep looking when your windows opened, they send e mail confirming purchase once you buy followed by the download to your wallet link!

I don't want to give false hope - I think there's virtually zero chance of it getting down to Cityzens. The only realistic way is if we get extra tickets and the club put them on sale to SC holders and Cityzens on a first come, first served basis
Maybe there’s a possibility both clubs will get extra tickets, and these are being held back so they can go to supporters who are members. Both clubs go through their own ticket allocating protocols, and satisfy the need of STH to a certain degree, all of a sudden 2000 extra seats are available (at an increased cost to satisfy the FA) and open to the remainder of STH & members, fans are now thinking oooh I’ve got a chance, and happy to pay whatever, Fa get more £££ and City get a rush of Cityzens renewals & new uptakes, some Cityzens get tickets and the scheme gets a shot in the arm

I had a 70 Euro seat for the final in Porto and it wasn't much worse than some of the 500-odd Euro seats in the stand to my right. I even had a cracking view of Havertz's winning goal.......unfortunately!
You could sit where you wanted in Porto as three quarters of the seats were unoccupied due to Covid.

All double Dutch to me but will keep checking my emails and give it a go ....don't care if its the expensive tickets jus want 2
Once your windows opened you can buy a ticket from the City app if any left, choose seats from the Wembley seat planner pick them by confirming and go to pay enter your catd details then pay and then you get your confirmation email ! They don't email you when your window opens it up to you to book them on line !

I had a 70 Euro seat for the final in Porto and it wasn't much worse than some of the 500-odd Euro seats in the stand to my right. I even had a cracking view of Havertz's winning goal.......unfortunately!

I had a €450 seat in the Chelsea end, near the corner flag, that set me back €700 from a tout on the day.
Amazing stupidity in hindsight considering I'd only had 6 pints when I bought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.