FA Cup Final Tickets

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.
Once the clubs have received their allocation they will release ticket criteria for sales windows. For example a season ticket holder on the cup scheme with over 20,000 points might get access to buy from Monday the xth at 9a,-12pm then 15,000pts to 20,000pts 12-3 and so on. Then it will do the same cycle for those not on the cup scheme. It didn't get beyond this last year but in theory it'd then go to match day members. It's doubtful it would get to that stage though.

Possibly, but it definitely didn't go down to members without that criteria. I didn't qualify. I got lucky, due to a ST holder on here who did qualify, but had his holiday booked for that week.
yeah im fairly certain it went to members with a high criteria for that, probably be around the same this year as well

Last year it was in the middle of a treble and first Manchester derby fa cup final for 140 years , do we think there will be same thirst for it this year ??

Last year it was in the middle of a treble and first Manchester derby fa cup final for 140 years , do we think there will be same thirst for it this year ??

More so probably as some probably had to give it a miss due to costs of travelling to Istanbul.

Even if the tickets did go down to my level, I doubt I'll be going. Flights are around €200 into any of Luton, Stansted or Gatwick from my local airport (I have looked), the ticket would be near another couple of hundred euros (all the cheaper ones will be long gone) and a hotel for a couple of nights will be in excess of €150. So you're talking somewhere comfortably over €500, for one game. I can't justify that, even for a derby cup final. I saw last year's; I'm happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.