FA Cup Final Tickets

Forgive me but I still don't know what this pull through means, why does it select that option for my 14 year old lad and not my 16 year old, both on cup scheme so have the same "entitlement" so to speak.
sorry mate just bugging me.
maybe you're only allowed one pull through and they give your youngest the chance,you could still buy it for the 16 year old.one though,

maybe you're only allowed one pull through and they give your youngest the chance,you could still buy it for the 16 year old.one though,
Sorry bud and for derailing the thread but is one or does it mean?

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.
To be honest, I don’t think there is any chance you will get a ticket from the Club. Other people have explained the sales criteria and there is no chance that tickets will go on open sale. There are a number of ticket exchanges (such as the one on Bluemoon) where people will offer unneeded tickets for sale at face value so you may get lucky. You could also look at Club Wembley where they offer good tickets at highly inflated prices. In the absence of that you are looking at resellers and scalpers. Just be careful not to get ripped off.
Good Luck

What's the script with swapping a 65+ ticket to a kids ticket if my father couldn't go for some reason leading up to the game? easy swap if I phone club?

Does anybody have an idea how many people are in the FA cup scheme this year ?

Silly question again.....as I'm not very good at all this despite all the years of going games, if they have given us the west side, when tickets go on sale will it highlight which net we will be behind also as which touchline?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.