FA Cup Final Tickets

If someone got a cheaper level 1 ticket behind goal but would prefer a level 2 ticket (block 237) and wants to swap let me know.

No need to pay the difference in price (mine was £225) I’d just prefer to be down on level 1.

Any in the £70 blocks, 2 needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for one ticket for this if anyone has a spare, cheers Blues. Bought and sold on here many times, can pay cash or bank transfer.

Last edited:
I have an unusual request which would help me greatly and may help someone else out.

I have a Cat 5 ticket in Block 53X purchased @ £45

I want to move to where my pal ended up which is Block 237 @£225

I will reimburse the difference of £180 to do a ticket swap.

The exchange can be done however you are comfortable, bank transfer, in town or elsewhere.
Have PM’d you pal. This works for me as I didn’t want a £225 but paid it just to get one, happy to swap. Check messages and reply when you can.

Edit - mines in block 237 aswell

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question. One of my friends is from China. She has supported the city for more than ten years.And She has saved money for a year to buy plane tickets and apply visa, but she is concerned about the price of the ticket agencies . Is there any way she can get a affordable and reliable tickets
Let me know if you find out.

Looking for three tickets if anyone can help, they don't necessarily have to be together, but helpful if they are.
Thanks all

Looking for an adult and 2 juniors if anyone can't make it.

We attended the Huddersfield, Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea fa cup rounds.

I am looking for one for my son (18). Me and my youngest lad are in block 128 but would very happy with any help with a cat 2-4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.