FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand how/why anyone thinks Pep would start with Mahrez & Foden and no Bernie

Pep will go strongest 10 for both games, understanding Ortega starts FA, Ederson CL

Think Walker has played himself in to that 10, although would understand if Pep considers reverting to the system with Akanji instead. For me defence is the only decision.

If they watched the Brighton game yes they definitely will
The rags won't have the balls to press high in any more than a token manner. Not only could we play through them but the option of the ball long to the Viking will terrify them. They will try and contest midfield (by fouling if necessary)from a deep position and look to counter quickly. They will be looking for favours from the officials which I fear might work like it did in January.

Dreamed about this last night ffs. I didn't realise it was on my mind as much as it obviously is.

(we won in the dream for what its worth, 2-1. Stones scored)
Get to the bookies mate and lump £50,city win 2-1 double with stones to score,at a guess 18/1

Reactions: TFC
Lost my good friend today ,Stevie Gee a big city fan from Cheadle Hulme .
Geebee you will be badly missed .
Hope the Super Blues can do business in the next 2 competitions so you & fellow blues who have sadly passed away will be remembered by family & friends with tears of joy .
Luv you Stevie mate !

Why? Thats not our strongest 11. I dont want any sentiment. Ortega okay. But other than that strongest 11
I would go for the team that started, minus Eddie, against Madrid at home. However the bald fraud may see something that I am unable to and alter things a bit. I don't see any major surprises however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.