FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we rest players ?
Only two games to go ffs
We actually need the players who’ll be in Istanbul to be in a fairly tough (and victorious) game tomorrow to get themselves right up to speed and re-gell as a team, after time out. No injuries obviously, but that’s a risk you take from one match to the next.

Please dont have one eye on next week pep , we just have to beat the rags , never thought he has taken the derby as seriously as us lot

The first team need to play to get back up to speed, many of them have had two weeks off , two more games to greatness so no fucking about

Please dont have one eye on next week pep , we just have to beat the rags , never thought he has taken the derby as seriously as us lot

The first team need to play to get back up to speed, many of them have had two weeks off , two more games to greatness so no fucking about
He definitely doesn't take the derby as seriously as us.

Nor over thinking it. Let the lads do what they do best.

Ortega, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Mahrez, Foden, Haaland

That's the team I think Pep will start with
We are lucky we have such a strong squad, if Mahrez plays I hope he turns up as you just never know with him. I would be playing our strongest 11 which would include Stones and Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.