• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Bernardo KDB Gundogan Grealish
Haaland

Same team for Istanbul, with Ederson in net.
That's pretty much what I'm expecting

Although I wonder if Pep would be tempted to put Foden on the right and Grealish on the left, that's how we set up when we put 6 past them this season.

P.s we dont want extra time , get it done in the ninety five plus god knows how much extra depending on the score obvs
any extra time shouldnt be a problem for the CL, we have the player fitness so it wont bother us but it would be a problem for the rags because there going to struggle after the hour chasing the ball about and the longer it goes on there will only be one outcome,weather is 22 deg and sunny which is in our favor

I'm pleased that Pep is sticking with Ortega all the way to the final. He's a great keeper and deserves this opportunity. Well done Pep for being loyal to him.
In some ways it may encourage rags to try and press us at the back. With Eddy they probably would have sat back and tried to hit us on the break.
They may still do that.
In truth we should beat the rags with me in net

Last edited:
In some ways it may encourage rags to try and press us at the back. With Eddy they probably would have sat back and tried to hit us on the break.
They may still do that.
In truth we should be the rags with me in net
Stefan is a good keeper but he is not press resistant and tends to pass it to defender who have a man on, too close

It will be Foden and Mahrez on the wings for the FA Cup, and Grealish and Silva for the CL final.
Keeper will be Ortega for FA cup and Ederson for CL.
Rest of the team will be the same for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.