FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re all desperate for united to win, not so much so they get a trophy but more so to stop us doing the treble. Matterface just wished Meulensteen luck for tomorrow.

It’s being billed as them stopping us.

I hope to fucking god we don’t just win, but Watfordize the cunts and make them look fucking stupid.
I want us to crush these verminous cunts in front of the whole world as a nice 'thank you' for that banner they had a hole trafford. Fucking cunts and rodents.

But that's what's supposed to happen when we invite the press. They come in too close and we quickly play it round them. It looked a bit ropey at Brighton because we didn't have our first choice players receiving the pass out and playing it off quickly
Yeah i know that is how we play, eddie does it beautifully , stefan takes too many risks when a mistake is likely , that is how they will score , that and the hoof to sir fish finger

Programme arrived and weighs a ton. Too big and heavy to deal with on the day. The smaller semi final ones are easier to handle, but always nice to have a Final programme problem. Is a decent one and the other side are printed upside down with their manger on the back

View attachment 81548
View attachment 81549View attachment 81550View attachment 81551
Where did you buy that from?
Im hoping to also get the Champions League Final programme too...the Club had them for sale the last time

Wow the lengths some wankers go to

Alex Brotherton today - nobody in the City team gets on with Kevin De Bruyne

James Thompson - Barcalona today agreed terms with Man City star Ilkay Gundagun

Cant wait for Sunday -Saturday next week, they are all fucking c....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.