Not open for further replies.
Can see them going with:

De Gea
Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw
Casemiro, Fred, Eriksen
Fernandes, Rashford, Garnacho

(Maguire out if Varane is fit).
I know we all like to say Utd are shit but that isnt a bad line-up

Part of me feels, due to the lack of competition in these last 3 games, the United game will be the hardest out of the 2 finals.

Fairly confident for Inter knowing we’ve got a big game the week before.

Re: Garnacho, I don't get it. Decent prospect but people seem to be worried about him and talking as if he's a huge threat - 5 goals in 35 appearances.

Cole Palmer has 4 in 38 and many posters think he isn't good enough.

Perspective

Haven't looked at the news yet today, but confident there will be an article quoting a rag who is wittering on about 'stopping City'.

Keep piling the pressure on yourselves boys.

I want us to beat Inter, obviously, but I don't care by how many.
On the other hand, I want us to publicly humiliate the rags, in front of a viewing audience of many millions at home and world-wide. They need putting in their place, good and proper, so they can have no excuses.

That's pretty much the way I see it. I want us to win against Inter — very much — but I don't see that result as finally ‘validating’ us in some way. We're already, without question, one of the great teams of any era, First Division or Premier League. Whether we're the ‘greatest’ or not, I really don't care. It's a question without a serious answer.
However, the match at the weekend will be viewed throughout the world, by millions (as will the CL, of course). It's against the old enemy. Think of the banner. Think of the arrogance, the tone for which was set first and foremost by that Scottish bully who they employed for twenty-five years. Think of going in to school on the Monday — which I didn't have to go through, mercifully — and the taunts, or worse. Think of that ridiculous spin circus which the media bought into so obsequiously: the Theatre of fucking Dreams! Simply fuckwit Red! Think of the legions of plastics, in Adelaide, in Chennai, in Lagos, in Quito, who've never been within a thousand miles of Manchester, let alone gone through the turnstiles of their stadium.
No really, we must win, and we must win handsomely. This opportunity has never arisen before, and it will not come again in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I know we all like to say Utd are shit but that isnt a bad line-up
Its a bit shit imo with the exception of Casimero and Rashford. Neither of which would get in our current starting 11, but that does not mean we should under estimate them, especially in a final. They are going to love the possibility of ending our bid for a treble. This will be a tough game I can see ET possibly penos with players rotated for CL final.

you think so? i suppose it might be if there playing Southampton every week, i was looking from that lot who would get in our team, zero i think with Rashford warming the bench
I wasnt saying theyd get in our side but it is certainly a team that has players that can hurt us if we are not quite on it

Its a bit shit imo with the exception of Casimero and Rashford. Neither of which would get in our current starting 11, but that does not mean we should under estimate them, especially in a final. They are going to love the possibility of ending our bid for a treble. This will be a tough game I can see ET possibly penos with players rotated for CL final.
why would we need to rotate seriously? there is a weeks gap between both games and most of our first 11 have had several weeks 'resting' since that madrid game.

I don't think some of our fans realise the situation we are in here. We will arguably never have a better chance at winning the treble. Ever.

Throw the fucking kitchen sink at both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.