FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That line-up got third spot. They have to be taken seriously, and they will be, by our manager and players, if not on this thread.
Exactly, they are the 3rd best side in what is the strongest league in the world.
Newcastle & Brighton had great seasons apparently, both finished behind Utd
We only won 5 more games than they did, are we better, of course we are but i personally dont think itll be quite as easy as a lot on here seem to think.
In saying all that, how wonderful would another 6-1 be ha

Foden usually tears bissaka apart food for thought

Unfortunately he didn't in the derby at old Trafford a few months ago. It was a similar performance to away at Liverpool, where he looked reluctant to attack the fullback. Grealish changed the game when he came on as he made things happen down that side.

Foden is an unbelievable talent and more of a goal threat than Grealish, but Wan Bissaka dealt with him well in the last game. I'd prefer Grealish to start and Foden (and Alvarez) a great option to have from the bench.

Yeah, I think they’ll play Wan Bissaka on the right and Dalot on the left, with Shaw at centre half with Varane.
I hope you're right, I'm not convinced by Dalot defensively at all.

I had in my head, that it'd be AWB, Varane, Lindelof and Shaw.

Whoever plays on the right for us could give Dalot a torrid time, where as I think Shaw will put a few heavy tackles in to try and ruffle up Brenardo/Mahrez/Foden.

That's pretty much the way I see it. I want us to win against Inter — very much — but I don't see that result as finally ‘validating’ us in some way. We're already, without question, one of the great teams of any era, First Division or Premier League. Whether we're the ‘greatest’ or not, I really don't care. It's a question without a serious answer.
However, the match at the weekend will be viewed throughout the world, by millions (as will the CL, of course). It's against the old enemy. Think of the banner. Think of the arrogance, the tone for which was set first and foremost by that Scottish bully who they employed for twenty-five years. Think of going in to school on the Monday — which I didn't have to go through, mercifully — and the taunts, or worse. Think of that ridiculous spin circus which the media bought into so obsequiously: the Theatre of fucking Dreams! Simply fuckwit Red! Think of the legions of plastics, in Adelaide, in Chennai, in Lagos, in Quito, who've never been within a thousand miles of Manchester, let alone gone through the turnstiles of their stadium.
No really, we must win, and we must win handsomely. This opportunity has never arisen before, and it will not come again in my lifetime.

Great post.

We've had some brilliant results against them in recent times (the 6-3 this season for one), but we missed the chance to beat them at home to win the league, despite being 2-0 up at half time! We can't let this chance pass us by, especially when we have the chance to make history!

That's pretty much the way I see it. I want us to win against Inter — very much — but I don't see that result as finally ‘validating’ us in some way. We're already, without question, one of the great teams of any era, First Division or Premier League. Whether we're the ‘greatest’ or not, I really don't care. It's a question without a serious answer.
However, the match at the weekend will be viewed throughout the world, by millions (as will the CL, of course). It's against the old enemy. Think of the banner. Think of the arrogance, the tone for which was set first and foremost by that Scottish bully who they employed for twenty-five years. Think of going in to school on the Monday — which I didn't have to go through, mercifully — and the taunts, or worse. Think of that ridiculous spin circus which the media bought into so obsequiously: the Theatre of fucking Dreams! Simply fuckwit Red! Think of the legions of plastics, in Adelaide, in Chennai, in Lagos, in Quito, who've never been within a thousand miles of Manchester, let alone gone through the turnstiles of their stadium.
No really, we must win, and we must win handsomely. This opportunity has never arisen before, and it will not come again in my lifetime.
Churchillian post - it should be compulsory reading for all blues on the morning of the match !

There’ll be other chances to win the CL but the chance to humble these cunts on the biggest stage under these circumstances is as you say a once in a lifetime opportunity - it’s the biggest match of our lives.

When the scum won the treble they beat 13th placed Newcastle in the FA Cup final, 2-0.
They won the Premier League with a paltry 79 points, with Arsenal only 1 point behind.
When they had their extremely lucky win for the treble in the "Champions" League, the scum hadn't qualified as Premier League winners the year before.
Fergie got a fuckin' knighthood for services to football after it! ****!!

Just sayin'.

Fuck them, and their treble. Smash the fuckers on Saturday City.

When the scum won the treble they beat 13th placed Newcastle in the FA Cup final, 2-0.
They won the Premier League with a paltry 79 points, with Arsenal only 1 point behind.
When they had their extremely lucky win for the treble in the "Champions" League, the scum hadn't qualified as Premier League winners the year before.
Fergie got a fuckin' knighthood for services to football after it! ****!!

Just sayin'.

Fuck them, and their treble. Smash the fuckers on Saturday City.
I did read an article recently that claimed that if we win the treble it wouldn’t be as good as United’s because they made harder work of theirs. I think it was meant to be serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.