FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bit shit imo with the exception of Casimero and Rashford. Neither of which would get in our current starting 11, but that does not mean we should under estimate them, especially in a final. They are going to love the possibility of ending our bid for a treble. This will be a tough game I can see ET possibly penos with players rotated for CL final.
I can see it being a bit like our home game against Everton. And united might be poor but they are a bit better than that Everton team. United will definitely be happy if it’s a draw after 90 mins

Can't quite work out what our team will be. The closer it gets the more I get the feeling De Bruyne, Dias, and Grealish won't be starting.

Ortega
Walker, Stones, Akanji, Laporte
Rodri
Gundogan, Bernardo
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Its a bit shit imo with the exception of Casimero and Rashford. Neither of which would get in our current starting 11, but that does not mean we should under estimate them, especially in a final. They are going to love the possibility of ending our bid for a treble. This will be a tough game I can see ET possibly penos with players rotated for CL final.

That line-up got third spot. They have to be taken seriously, and they will be, by our manager and players, if not on this thread.

@Constantine and @FantasyIreland,

Several posters on here have asked you to take your argument to pms, and we've received two reports about it. So, please either take your discussion to pms, or put each other on ignore. If it continues on here, you'll be taking a break from this thread. And for everyone else, can we please stick to the subject, namely the game. Thank you.
Looks like I missed a bit of banter on here!! Hope you guys have patched it up, but there is an omen...

FI is a railway man..so , mind the gap man utd
Constantine, Constantinople, now Istanbul

Yep the treble is coming boys.

EDIT.. And Girls, apologies !!!

Last edited:
I can see it being a bit like our home game against Everton. And united might be poor but they are a bit better than that Everton team. United will definitely be happy if it’s a draw after 90 mins
im sure they would be happy, a lot on the cafe talking of how they can hold us to take it to pens, i realy do think we have to much for them so expecting a 4-0 4-1 score but wont be disapointed if its just the 1 for us with no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.